"A bony form strode along the curbstone from the river staring with a rapt gaze into the sunlight through a heavystringed glass. Tight as a skullpiece a tiny hat gripped his head. From his arm a folded dustcoat, a stick and an umbrella dangled to his stride.
- Watch him, Mr Bloom said. He always walks outside the lampposts.
- Who is he if it's a fair question? Mrs Breen asked. Is he dotty?
- His name is Cashel Boyle O'Connor Fitzmaurice Tisdall Farrell, Mr Bloom said smiling. Watch!
- He has enough of them, she said. Denis will be like that one of these days.
She broke off suddenly.
- There he is, she said. I must go after him. Goodbye. Remember me to Molly, won't you?
- I will, Mr Bloom said." (U8.295)