"the very reverend John Conmee S.J. of saint Francis Xavier's church, upper Gardiner street," (U10.107)
Saint Francis Xavier Church, popularly known as Gardiner Street Church, is a Roman Catholic church on Upper Gardiner street. It is run by the Jesuits. The first stone was laid in 1829, the year of the Catholic Relief Act, and the church opened in 1832.